Support Cardiff > Scholarships> Hanna Foundation
The Hanna Foundation Scholarship
The Hanna Foundation and Cardiff University are proud to announce the establishment of The Hanna Foundation Scholarship.
The Hanna Foundation awards the scholarship to an individual of any ethnic creed that is in financial need for studying an undergraduate degree in any full-time course at Cardiff University. This scholarship is part of our continuous drive to promote education throughout the world.
There is currently only one scholarship to be awarded annually. Preference will be given to applicants studying either Computer Science, Mathematics or Neuroscience
Applicants must be:
- Registered on a full-time undergraduate course at Cardiff University.
- UK, EU or International students.
- Able to demonstrate financial need, to be determined by Cardiff University and information provided on the scholarship application form.
- Attained 36+ points in the International Baccalaureate (IB) or AAB (or higher) at A Level, or equivalent.
Value, terms and conditions:
- The value of the bursary is £1,000.
- The bursary is tenable for one year only, however applicants are able to re-apply.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and return to Genna Godfrey, firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2014 along with supporting documents. Applications can be posted to Genna Godfrey, Development Officer, Development and Alumni Relations Division, Cardiff University, 2-4 Park Grove, CF10 3BN.